Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing multiple photos in various sizes on one letter size page

Is there a way to print multiple photos of various custom sizes? I only see an option to print multiple photos in the same size.

Also, when I try to print 4 photos in size 5x3.3 they should easily all 4 fit on one page (borderless) , Photos insist of using two pages. Is there a way to rotate them on the page so all 4 fit? Seems like such a waste of photo paper 😟

I am running 10.11.6 iOS and 1.5v of Photos.

MacBook Pro with Retina display

Posted on Jan 7, 2017 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 8, 2017 2:01 AM

You can also arrange your photos on a page in a photo book and then only print the one page.

The photo books in Photos allow you to place a mixture of photos in different sizes on one page, depending on the theme. Photo Book Formats and Features

5 replies

Jan 7, 2017 3:14 PM in response to mysza_va

1 - you do not have iPhoto - you have teh new Photos program - I will request that your post be moved to the correct forum

2 - Multiple photos must all be the same size - there is no option for mixed sizes

3 - You are out of date - the current software is OS X Sierra 10.12.2 - using it you can easily print four 3.3x5 inch images on one page - here is a sample

User uploaded file

LN

Printing multiple photos in various sizes on one letter size page

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.