Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my calculator reloaded in my control center

How do I reload calculator in control center?

Posted on Jan 9, 2017 12:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2017 12:32 PM

Hello,

It sounds like you deleted the calculator app. Here's the steps to redownload the app:

Restore a built-in app that you removed

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

This is taken from this article:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS device with iOS 10 - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 9, 2017 12:32 PM in response to jjh272727

Hello,

It sounds like you deleted the calculator app. Here's the steps to redownload the app:

Restore a built-in app that you removed

1. Go to the App Store.
  2. Search for the app. Make sure that you use the exact name of the app. Find the correct name of built-in apps.
  3. Tap User uploaded file to restore the app.
  4. Wait for the app to restore, then open it from your Home screen.

This is taken from this article:

Remove built-in Apple apps from the Home screen on your iOS device with iOS 10 - Apple Support

How do I get my calculator reloaded in my control center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.