Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ERROR 9

I bought iphone SE 2 months ago. I update to ios 10.2, but suddenly i stuck on apple logo. I tried to connect with iTunes however it unsuccessfull due to error 9. I have solved error 9006, but i couldnt find solution for error9. My Iphone stuck at apple loading bar while restore with iTunes along with information error 9.Could anybody help me? Thanks

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 10, 2017 6:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Oct 12, 2017 10:02 AM in response to Inand88

I finally got mine to work after days of trying everything. The progress bar wouldn't move and I tried everything from every site and apple support. Finally I "allowed access to this computer" and it said it was the "5 out of 5" that is allowed for the phone and I know it's already been allowed access on this computer but for whatever reason, it must have lost it's memory of that and when I did that then went through the whole reset again it finally moved the progress bar.

HELP ERROR 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.