Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i disable my voicemail for iphone 6 plus...

Hi,

I was on support with Apple and Verizon Wireless for close to 3 hours...they blame each other for not be able to turn off my voice mail feature...I am trying to use this for a business application and I have a 3rd company that will take my messages in person and NOT a machine...

Bottom line, I am being forced to use an Android, because NO ONE can figure out how to disable my voicemail for the iphone 6 plus iOS v10.2 (14C92). This is literally my last hope. Please dont tell me to call Verizon because it's their voicemail. They say its not...not sure what else to do, thanks in advance...

Posted on Jan 10, 2017 3:33 PM

2 replies

Jan 10, 2017 3:39 PM in response to Nicholai0993

From Verizon's website:

Voicemail FAQs

Basic Voicemail is included in your plan. Learn the ins and outs of voicemail, including:

General Information

1. User uploaded file What is voicemail?

Voicemail takes a caller's message when you can't answer the phone. You'll receive a message-waiting indicator to let you know that a message has been left for you. Basic Voicemail includes:

We also offer Visual Voicemail. Visit our Voicemail Comparison chart to compare Basic and Visual Voicemail.

• Up to 20 stored messages
    • Up to a 3-minute recording per message
  2. User uploaded file How much does voicemail cost?

Basic Voicemail is free and automatically included with your plan. You just need to set it up when you activate your service.
    Here is the link to the webpage where you can find this info: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/voice-mail-faqs/

As you can clearly see - voicemail is a service that is offered by Verizon. Only they can offer a solution to turn it off.

GB

how do i disable my voicemail for iphone 6 plus...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.