Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad failure to join hotel wifi

I'm in a good quality hotel in Tenerife. My iPhone 6s has no problem joining the hotel's wifi but my fairly expensive 128 iPad Air refuses to. What's the point of this acclaimed piece of equipment if it won't work?!

anyone else had the same problem?

iPad Air, iOS 10.2

Posted on Jan 10, 2017 11:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2017 12:10 AM

What happens when you try to connect? Does it just refuse to connect? Does it connect and then just doesn't do anything? A lot of times hotel connections need you to go in and confirm that you agree to their "terms of service" before allowing you to fully connect. This should happen automatically and sometimes does not and what will happen is you will appear to have connected but nothing happens when you try to go online. Resetting the device and then trying to connect again may help.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2017 12:10 AM in response to Wirralian

What happens when you try to connect? Does it just refuse to connect? Does it connect and then just doesn't do anything? A lot of times hotel connections need you to go in and confirm that you agree to their "terms of service" before allowing you to fully connect. This should happen automatically and sometimes does not and what will happen is you will appear to have connected but nothing happens when you try to go online. Resetting the device and then trying to connect again may help.

iPad failure to join hotel wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.