Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch disconnecting with Beachbody on Demand

I was really excited when I saw that I could link my watch and my Beachbody on Demand app to display the heart rate and caloric burn during my workouts, however, every time I've tried using this, I've run into problems.

The watch app will load and connect correctly, but eventually, the watch app closes and stops tracking my data. When my BOD program ends, it doesn't have any of my biometric info saved.

I am using my iPad to watch the BOD videos, Ive got the program open on my phone the whole time and both of those are working fine, so I have to assume it's something wrong with my watch. The app and the iOS are up to date on all 3 devices.

Anyone else having this issue or any ideas on how to fix it? A google search didn't show any results.

Posted on Jan 11, 2017 6:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 11, 2017 6:31 AM

Hi

For assistance with using Beachbody on Demand (a third-party app) with your Apple Watch, I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources and/or contact the app developer:

Support resources:

Contact the developer:

More information:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beachbody-on-demand/id1031660123?mt=8

15 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 11, 2017 6:31 AM in response to imnotcrazyyet

Hi

For assistance with using Beachbody on Demand (a third-party app) with your Apple Watch, I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources and/or contact the app developer:

Support resources:

Contact the developer:

More information:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/beachbody-on-demand/id1031660123?mt=8

Mar 27, 2017 3:04 PM in response to imnotcrazyyet

Same thing here.... I have been all over the board with this issue. I have manually deleted the app and reinstalled two times on both just the watch alone and on my iPhone. The app just turns off and makes it look like I only worked out for 1 minute and burned only 3 calories. Very frustrating since this is the main reason why I got the Apple Watch.... PLEASE FIX THIS APPLE or Beachbody!

Apr 15, 2017 6:46 PM in response to imnotcrazyyet

The app works fine. It's the watch that keeps losing connection. The watch loses connection but continues to work or at least the white screen with the blue bar stays active on the iPhone and the workout continues on Apple TV or iPad. If the watch doesn't quit and continues to display HR and calorie burn it freezes on the HR/calorie screen and won't update and I lose the swipe function to the next screen where I can skip ahead 10 seconds.

Apr 21, 2017 7:33 AM in response to imnotcrazyyet

I have been having this same issue with it not connecting. I FINALLY have had two workouts actually complete AND store my data but it wasn't until I had to get a new Watch because my original one was a POS. Everyone kept telling me it was because my watch was defective. Now that I have my new one, I am wondering if the product, (the watch) is just not all its cut out to be. It has only worked with my BOD app twice since I got the watch at the end of February. This morning I went to workout and my app on my watch is frozen. I force quit the app five times and reset the watch and its still not working. I even uninstalled the app on my watch, waited 15 minutes and re-installed it and its still sitting there loading.

I also have trouble connecting my Watch to wireless headphones, and the Nike Run app which is HILARIOUS because I bought the Nike Apple Watch! So all the workout apps I want to use, don't even work. I'm starting to think I wasted my money.

I wold say its just the BOD app, but it takes a good 10 minutes or more just to connect headphones and it doesn't work with the Nike app either. I don't even use other apps because most the time they just freeze.

Apple Watch disconnecting with Beachbody on Demand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.