Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro not playing videos

I Have realised that my iPad Pro has not been playing ANY videos for a while now. It seems to be the very same problem as others where I can hear the sound of the video, and drag the position of the video and all I see is a still. I don't play lots of videos or watch lots of utube so it may have been like that for some time. My iPad Pro is almost brand new and one of the very latest models. I was on version 10.x and after reading all the posts where others have the very same thing, I installed the very latest version 10.2 (as of 14th Jan 2017). This has not solved the problem. The memory leak that someone mentioned seems very plausable as after I reset the iPad, the videos spring into life, however, it is only VERY short lived as after a few minutes, the problem appears again.

like all of us with iPad pros, we have spent some considera money on them and I think it's shocking that Apple do not do much to help.

They MUST read these posts.

if anyone has any tips or advice, please let me know.

regards

Stuart

iPad Pro, iOS 10.2

Posted on Jan 14, 2017 1:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 15, 2017 1:12 PM

Hi. You should report this to Apple here https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html. They DO read those, although they may not react very rapidly. Be sure to identify your specific device, since the problem may be device-specific. I've had no such problems with my aging iPad Air, right up to iOS 10.2. But I've seen dozens of users like yourself having problems.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 15, 2017 1:12 PM in response to Kingy51

Hi. You should report this to Apple here https://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html. They DO read those, although they may not react very rapidly. Be sure to identify your specific device, since the problem may be device-specific. I've had no such problems with my aging iPad Air, right up to iOS 10.2. But I've seen dozens of users like yourself having problems.

iPad Pro not playing videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.