Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to disable pop up blocker on iphone 7 plus

I'm trying to disable pop up blocker on my 7 plus and it won't allow me. How do I do this

Posted on Jan 17, 2017 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2017 11:49 AM

Hi there, Tshaw73.
Thanks for using Apple Support Communities! It appears you're trying to allow Pop-ups that sometimes appear in Safari on your iPhone. I'll be glad to help.

iPhone User Guide - Browse the web

Block pop-ups. Go to Settings > Safari, then turn Block Pop-ups on or off.

Have a great day!

3 replies

Jan 24, 2017 5:31 AM in response to Tshaw73

Thank you for letting us know. Since Safari is a native application which can't be removed, we'd like for you to reinstall the iOS.​
How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch -- Please be certain you have a fresh backup to keep your personal information safe.​
If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch -- Even though the title of the article isn't specific to your issue, the section titled "Put your device in recovery mode and set it up again" will walk you through all the steps to reinstall the iOS on your device. Once your device returns to the Home screen, go back to Settings > Safari >Block Pop-ups to see if the issue is resolved.

Cheers!

how to disable pop up blocker on iphone 7 plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.