Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone 7 plus screen is separating from the top a little? what should i do? never dropped it

My iphone is just 4 days old and the screen is starting to pop out a little

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 18, 2017 7:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2017 8:37 PM

Honestly the only thing to worry about would be if the separation was due to something you did. Dropping it for example. Or it somehow the case you may have used caused the problem. But I suspect it is a quality control issue that slipped by and they will replace it. You won't know until you have Apple look at it.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 18, 2017 8:37 PM in response to singh_ajeet

Honestly the only thing to worry about would be if the separation was due to something you did. Dropping it for example. Or it somehow the case you may have used caused the problem. But I suspect it is a quality control issue that slipped by and they will replace it. You won't know until you have Apple look at it.

iphone 7 plus screen is separating from the top a little? what should i do? never dropped it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.