Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FitBit challenges with Apple Watch?

I used to have a Fitbit Charge HR that I gave to my husband when I got my Apple Watch. I'd like to compete with him and my previous Fitbit friends using my Watch, but I don't see a way to do it.

I have changed my "step source" in Fitbit to Mobile Track, but this only helps if I keep the phone with me at all times, which I do not. For example: right now, I'm in a Daily Showdown challenge.. I show 3,536 steps on the Fitbit dashboard, but it's only giving me credit for 2,823 steps in the challenge. I'm using the blue Sync Solver app already to feed all my step data to Fitbit, but it's not counting everything towards challenges.. Does anybody know of an app that WILL allow them all to be counted?

Or maybe an app that both Fitbit and Apple Watch users can compete on an equal level? I understand this is Fitbit being a pain in the rear, but it's really annoying.

Apple Watch Series 2, watchOS 3.1

Posted on Jan 23, 2017 9:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2017 9:29 AM

You may find this third-party app, for example, of interest:

activity.club:

4 replies

May 15, 2017 11:20 AM in response to S_Edwards

Other than the one suggested below, have you found a solution? I have the same issue, the challenges are motivating, and most of my friends use Fitbit, not Apple Watch. I know there are new apps coming out all the time, and yes, it is Fitbit being a pain...they have 99+ pages of users asking them to integrate, even willing to pay for it!

Jan 23, 2017 9:23 AM in response to S_Edwards

Hi

Fitbit does not allow steps data from any third-party apps to be counted towards challenge totals:

"At this time, only steps from your tracker or MobileTrack count towards a challenge. That means manually logged activities and activities tracked through any third-party apps aren't included in your challenge total".

http://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1531

FitBit challenges with Apple Watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.