Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tagging Songs on Car Radio

My car radio allows me to tag a song being played on a station for purchase on iTunes. If I have my iPod connected to the system via a USB port it sends the information to the iPod.

i Cannot find the information on the iPod to complete the purchase on iTunes. Any help in learning how to do this is appreciated.

iPod touch (5th generation), iOS 9.3.3, null

Posted on Jan 24, 2017 9:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2017 6:05 PM

OK, just so the next person who has this problem knows what to do, here is the answer to my original question. You have to sync the iOS device (iPhone, iPod, IPad) to iTunes on a desktop. Your tagged songs will then be displayed in your Library tree on the left window pane under "Music Playlists", "Tagged" when View is set to Music. This is the answer if you are running 12.5.5.5 on your desktop. Others iTunes versions may vary, but this should get you close to the correct navigation.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 24, 2017 6:05 PM in response to hgladner

OK, just so the next person who has this problem knows what to do, here is the answer to my original question. You have to sync the iOS device (iPhone, iPod, IPad) to iTunes on a desktop. Your tagged songs will then be displayed in your Library tree on the left window pane under "Music Playlists", "Tagged" when View is set to Music. This is the answer if you are running 12.5.5.5 on your desktop. Others iTunes versions may vary, but this should get you close to the correct navigation.

Tagging Songs on Car Radio

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.