Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm seeking a WiFi Analyzer equivalent on iOS - Anyone Found One?

Hi,

Currently there is an excellent app available on Android; https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.farproc.wifi.analyzer&hl=en

Unfortunately, I cannot find anything similar available on iOS. I have been on a few chat rooms and it appears that they are all in agreement but for most chat rooms, the comments are from some time ago and therefore I was wondering if anything had changed and if anyone has found one and how good it is in comparison to that of the Android one?

I have looked at the following, but this is not really up to the same standard or as user friendly as that of the Wifi Analyser so any tips would really help. Thanks

Posted on Jan 25, 2017 7:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2017 6:17 AM

You need to enable WiFi scan in Settings > AirPort Utility. It doesn't report connection speed, just the signal strength of the access points in range. Your post only mentioned coverage, so I suggested this app.

5 replies

I'm seeking a WiFi Analyzer equivalent on iOS - Anyone Found One?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.