Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhone 7 Plus Bluetooth problem with 2011 Ford Explorer

Jan. 27, 2017. Ever since I upgraded from iPhone 6S Plus to 7 Plus I've been unable to talk on my phone via bluetooth in my 2011 Ford Explorer. I am running the newest version of software for my My Ford Touch Sync System. I have search the web for any and all suggested fixes and I have tried everyone of them. Nothing has worked.

Apple tells me that Ford needs to update their software, and Ford is telling me that Apple needs to come up with a software update. Well they did a last week. I was hopeful when I downloaded the iOS 10.2.1 well, it did NOT fix the problem. Now get this, I am still able to play my music on my phone though bluetooth, just not talk on the phone. Come in Apple please fix the problem. Please.

User uploaded file

Posted on Jan 27, 2017 5:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2017 4:19 AM

Hi

It may help to follow the steps here:

Get help connecting your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with your car stereo - Apple Support

1 reply

IPhone 7 Plus Bluetooth problem with 2011 Ford Explorer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.