Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call forwarding to Iphone 5S

I have just renewed my contract and decided to choose an IPhone this time. I have the 5S. I have my own business and need to forward the business number to my mobile phone when I'm not in the office.

On every other phone I've had there is a symbol (usually some sort of shaped coloured arrow) which instantly shows me the call is diverted from my business land-line.

I cannot find this feature on my I phone and wonder if anyone can tell me how to turn this on or if there is an app for this somewhere?

Posted on Jan 28, 2017 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2017 12:10 PM

Hello,

User uploaded file

Taken from:

Call forwarding, call waiting, and other call features on iPhone - Apple Support

2 replies

Jan 28, 2017 12:09 PM in response to tonyguk

tonyguk wrote:

I have just renewed my contract and decided to choose an IPhone this time. I have the 5S. I have my own business and need to forward the business number to my mobile phone when I'm not in the office.

On every other phone I've had there is a symbol (usually some sort of shaped coloured arrow) which instantly shows me the call is diverted from my business land-line.

I cannot find this feature on my I phone

I Have never seen this feature

on any phone.

It is not on iPhone

Call forwarding to Iphone 5S

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.