Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity App not syncing

Has anyone had trouble syncing activity app since the most recent update? The rings on my watch are closed but the rings on the app show no activity.

Apple Watch Series 2, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Jan 28, 2017 3:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2017 4:24 AM

Hi

The following steps may help:

Check that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected:

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate are enabled.

If you have not yet done so, update both your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your watch:

Unpair and re-pair your watch:

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 29, 2017 4:24 AM in response to Sealysam

Hi

The following steps may help:

Check that your Apple Watch and iPhone are connected:

On your iPhone, go to: Settings > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Health are enabled.

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, go to: My Watch > Privacy > Motion & Fitness - check that both Fitness Tracking and Heart Rate are enabled.

If you have not yet done so, update both your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest software, starting with your iPhone:

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your watch:

Unpair and re-pair your watch:

Activity App not syncing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.