Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to modify activities list in safari on iPad Pro?

Using the iPad Pro, V10.2. While using Safari I want to download a PDF. I have PDF Reader Pro but when I select the action arrow (in the box) I get a list of apps I can use, but not the one I want. I would like to know how to modify the Activities list to contain apps that are more relevant to my needs.

iPad, iOS 5.1.1, 06/2012

Posted on Jan 30, 2017 9:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2017 10:23 AM

Hi. You cannot modify the apps that can accept sharing of a given file type. This is done by the app when it is installed. You could check the permissions in the app Settings, since they may affect it. Otherwise, restarting the iPad may help, like this:

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.

2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.

3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Also, try tap and hold on the displayed object itself, and see what is offered that way.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jan 30, 2017 10:23 AM in response to SuzMQ

Hi. You cannot modify the apps that can accept sharing of a given file type. This is done by the app when it is installed. You could check the permissions in the app Settings, since they may affect it. Otherwise, restarting the iPad may help, like this:

1. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the red slider appears.

2. Drag the slider to turn your device completely off.

3. After the device turns off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake button again until you see the Apple logo.

Also, try tap and hold on the displayed object itself, and see what is offered that way.

How to modify activities list in safari on iPad Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.