Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Switch Control "Notice"

I have an iPhone 6 Plus and my iOS is up to date.

When I recently created a Switch Control, every time I turn it on, I get a notice that states, " Important - Switch Control changes the gestures used to control your iPhone. Are you sure you want to continue? Press the home button to cancel." Then it gives me and option to press "Cancel" or "Ok".

The problem is that once Switch Control is on, I can't click "Ok" to get rid of that notice. The only way the notice goes away is if I press the Home button, but that turns Switch Notice off.

How do I get rid of that annoying notice?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Jan 30, 2017 9:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 9:50 AM

Hello apple when u told me to do the thing about switch control I did it but when I clicked the home button 3 times it came up that notice thing so the only button that was high lighted was the cancel button and I pressed it and then came up a tap button so I tapped it then it went away so I went back into switch control and launched the recipe I wanted so I tripled clicked the home button to activate switch control and when I did that important notice still came up and when it does I can't click any of the two but

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2017 9:50 AM in response to IOS Support

Hello apple when u told me to do the thing about switch control I did it but when I clicked the home button 3 times it came up that notice thing so the only button that was high lighted was the cancel button and I pressed it and then came up a tap button so I tapped it then it went away so I went back into switch control and launched the recipe I wanted so I tripled clicked the home button to activate switch control and when I did that important notice still came up and when it does I can't click any of the two but

Apr 7, 2017 5:16 AM in response to fzhang1984

In GENERAL > ACCESSIBILITY > RECIPES > LAUNCH RECIPE set it to NONE.

Start SWITCH CONTROL with the triple click.

Tap the unwanted dialogue OK button when it becomes highlighted and then tap the circle icon that pops out when it highlights.

Now go back to LAUNCH RECIPE and set it to the recipe you want.

Try and run the recipe again (starting with the triple click).

Switch Control "Notice"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.