Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lost Apple ID and password

Forgot my Apple ID and password for Apple Watch can't pair it back to my phone because I lost it and don't remember the email I used its been so long. Can someone help me or do I need to buy a new watch?

Posted on Feb 2, 2017 2:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2017 5:10 PM

Hi

Activation Lock prevents unauthorised use of Apple Watch if it is lost or stolen.

If the watch is locked to your own account, but you are having issues with your credentials:

It may help to follow the instructions here:

If you still need assistance, contact Apple Support or make a Genius Bar reservation, taking along your Apple Watch and your original proof of purchase for it:

More information and instructions:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 2, 2017 5:10 PM in response to Wrockstarr.

Hi

Activation Lock prevents unauthorised use of Apple Watch if it is lost or stolen.

If the watch is locked to your own account, but you are having issues with your credentials:

It may help to follow the instructions here:

If you still need assistance, contact Apple Support or make a Genius Bar reservation, taking along your Apple Watch and your original proof of purchase for it:

More information and instructions:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Lost Apple ID and password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.