Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home App Stuck on Loading Accessories and Scenes Stuck

I've been trying to setup HomeKit and the "Home" app is stuck on "Loading Accessories and Scenes". The direction say to disable Keychain, reboot and try again and I've done that from both devices but can't get rid of the problem. Apple doesn't seem to have any help for Home/HomeKit but there is something screwed up with the setup/profile or whatever in iCloud. Any clue how to fix or get them to help?

Posted on Feb 3, 2017 8:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2017 7:12 PM

I have the same issue. There are some workarounds that apparently work for some people, but I'm in the same boat that they don't for me.

I put in a bug report (#29551898) and sent the engineering team heaps of different logs. But I was away on holidays for a few weeks and didn't reply for a while, so they've closed my bug report without actually getting to a proper solution. I'm currently trying to get them to reopen it. Someone had a similar report (#27928426) for what presumably is the same issue - that one was apparently solved by an Apple engineer resetting something manually server-side on their iCloud account.

If you end up also submitting a bug, I recommend you reference those two numbers, it may help speed things up/find a solution (or at least they can look up what they did for the other person and maybe do the same for you [and me]!)

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 4, 2017 7:12 PM in response to checkyourmirrors

I have the same issue. There are some workarounds that apparently work for some people, but I'm in the same boat that they don't for me.

I put in a bug report (#29551898) and sent the engineering team heaps of different logs. But I was away on holidays for a few weeks and didn't reply for a while, so they've closed my bug report without actually getting to a proper solution. I'm currently trying to get them to reopen it. Someone had a similar report (#27928426) for what presumably is the same issue - that one was apparently solved by an Apple engineer resetting something manually server-side on their iCloud account.

If you end up also submitting a bug, I recommend you reference those two numbers, it may help speed things up/find a solution (or at least they can look up what they did for the other person and maybe do the same for you [and me]!)

Home App Stuck on Loading Accessories and Scenes Stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.