You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My brand new apple watch is stuck on the apple logo since this morning. I'm charging but it only still shows the apple logo and i can't even turnmot on of off.

Apple Watch stuck on apple logo, won't charge, won't react to buttons.

Posted on Feb 5, 2017 3:16 AM

5 replies

Feb 5, 2017 3:19 AM in response to wdbos

Hi

Try force restarting your watch: remove your watch from the charger and press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for around 10 seconds, until you see the logo.

If that does not help, next try charging your watch for around 2 hours, making sure that you follow the charging instructions here:

Check your battery and charge your Apple Watch - Apple Support

After that time, if it has not already restarted automatically, remove it from the charger and:

• Try restarting it (by pressing and holding the side button until you see the Apple logo).
  • If necessary, next try force restarting it again.

If the issue still persists, you will need to contact Apple Support, make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for your watch to be serviced:

My brand new apple watch is stuck on the apple logo since this morning. I'm charging but it only still shows the apple logo and i can't even turnmot on of off.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.