Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does my iphones camera becomes blurry after I open it?

When I open my camera, it becomes blurry after a second. Why does that happened and does someone else has that problem as well

Posted on Feb 6, 2017 10:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2017 11:17 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support, making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

4 replies

Feb 6, 2017 11:19 AM in response to Ujimm1905

Hello,

Your photos are blurred or out of focus

If your photos are blurred, out of focus, or have dark spots, try these steps:

1. Make sure that the camera lens is clean. If you need to clean the lens, use a microfiber cloth. If you see dirt or debris inside the lens, take your device to an Apple Retail Store or Authorized Service Provider for more help.
  2. With iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s Plus, and iPhone 6 Plus, a metallic case or magnetic lens could interfere with optical image stabilization. Try taking a picture without it, then compare the quality.
  3. To focus on a certain object or person, tap that object or person on the preview screen. You’ll see the screen pulse, or briefly go in and out of focus, as the camera adjusts. In photo mode, try to stay steady when you adjust the focus. If you move too far in any direction, the camera will automatically refocus to the center. In video mode, you can adjust the focus before you begin recording.

If you still have issues with the focus on your camera, contact Apple Support.

More info here:

Get help with the camera on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

why does my iphones camera becomes blurry after I open it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.