Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Volume control keeps popping up on iPhone 7

Whenever my iPhone wakes up I get the volume control...how do I turn it offUser uploaded file

iPhone 7, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Feb 6, 2017 6:28 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 7, 2017 11:56 AM

Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the Control Center and swipe left to get to the media controls. Tap on the app that appears at the top here and see if you can find the source of this. It is commonly videos in social media apps or misbehaving ads. If you can't find anything obvious, force the app to close by double pressing the home button and swiping up on the preview of this app.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 7, 2017 11:56 AM in response to mncomic

Swipe up from the bottom of your screen to reveal the Control Center and swipe left to get to the media controls. Tap on the app that appears at the top here and see if you can find the source of this. It is commonly videos in social media apps or misbehaving ads. If you can't find anything obvious, force the app to close by double pressing the home button and swiping up on the preview of this app.

Volume control keeps popping up on iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.