Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iphone 6plus battery suddenly started draining fast

Hey guys thre can you help me I have an i phone 6 plus And its battery suddenly started draining so fast That it wont last more then 5 to 6 Hrs on power saver mode as well

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 10.1

Posted on Feb 8, 2017 9:35 PM

4 replies

Feb 9, 2017 2:48 AM in response to SadiqMohd

Hi

Depending on the nature of the issue, your iPhone may require battery service.

Before contacting Apple, try the following steps:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone to the latest software version:

Close all apps on your iPhone and restart it (normally):

Follow Apple's tips for maximising battery life, as detailed here:

When charging your iPhone, follow the instructions in the following support article, including:

Check whether the issue persists after restoring your iPhone to factory settings:

If the issue persists, I suggest that you contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance, including - if recommended - to arrange for your iPhone to be checked and serviced:

Feb 9, 2017 4:17 AM in response to SadiqMohd

Batteries are going to fail, it's the nature of the technology. That being said, there are things you can do to try to prolong the life, but no matter what, it's still going to happen eventually. It sounds like you're battery is getting to that point of where it is unable to hold a charge like it used to. You should schedule an appointment with a Genius Bar at an Apple Store so that they can work out something with you to get a replacement for you.

My iphone 6plus battery suddenly started draining fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.