Announcement: Update to iOS 12

Enjoy a faster and more responsive experience as well as fun new features, like Memoji and Camera Effects.
Get iOS 12 > https://support.apple.com/ios/update

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Ipone4 Version 7.1.2 (11D257)

How can I download Facebook App and other Apps on App Store that will work on iphone4 using IOS7

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

How do I update my iphone4 IOS7 to IOS8 or later since I have not receive any update massage on my iphone4 and I have tried using the latest version of iTunes to update it manually but it's still show that IOS7 is still the latest version for my iphone4. And it get me **** off when I want download any App I will be ask to upgrade to IOS8 or later. Pls what will do? TnX

Posted on

There’s more to the conversation

Read all replies

Page content loaded

Question marked as Solved

Feb 10, 2017 9:47 PM in response to Saifan Pilot In response to Saifan Pilot

How do I update my iphone4 IOS7 to IOS8 or later since I have not receive any update massage on my iphone4 and I have tried using the latest version of iTunes to update it manually but it's still show that IOS7 is still the latest version for my iphone4. And it get me **** off when I want download any App I will be ask to upgrade to IOS8 or later. Pls what will do? TnX

Feb 10, 2017 9:47 PM

Reply Helpful (8)

Sep 9, 2017 8:42 AM in response to rachana60 In response to rachana60

rachana60 wrote:

i wath facebook

You have 2 choices:

1. Get a newer phone that supports an iOS version that runs Facebook.
  2. Access Facebook using the Safari browser on your iPhone 4.

There's a 3rd possibility; convince Facebook to let their app run on the iPhone 4.

Sep 9, 2017 8:42 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Ntami14

Question: Ipone4 Version 7.1.2 (11D257)