Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My watch is iCloud locked can I do anything with it don't have password

I purchased a watch that ended up being locked how can I contact the owner to get help Apple blocks the iCloud address

Apple Watch, iCloud locked

Posted on Feb 11, 2017 5:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 11, 2017 5:35 PM

Hi,

If you can't contact the owner then you're out of luck 😟

A password is required to activate this device because its owner has used Find My iPhone to link it to their Apple ID.

Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

3 replies

Feb 12, 2017 2:39 AM in response to Billsphoneey

Billsphoneey wrote:

.. how can I contact the owner to get help ..

Hi

Apple will not advise you of the previous owner's contact details, nor will Apple pass your details on to them.

You are describing Activation Lock, which prevents unauthorised use of Apple Watch if it is lost or stolen.

To be able to pair the watch to your own iPhone, you would need the previous owner (who may not be the seller) to either enter their Apple ID and password on your iPhone or to turn the feature off via https://www.icloud.com/ by signing in with their Apple ID > Settings > My Devices > Click on Apple Watch > Click on the "X" > click on Remove.

If you cannot arrange for the previous owner to do this, you should return the watch for a refund.

You will not otherwise be able to use the watch. There is no way around this security feature.

More information:

About Activation Lock on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

My watch is iCloud locked can I do anything with it don't have password

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.