Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 Plus Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter Warranty Coverage

Hi,

Suspected my iPhone 7 Plus Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter was malfunctioned and it came with the phone that I bought about 5 months ago.

May I know if this is covered under the 1 year hardware warranty? Could I walk in and get the replacement unit in Apple Authorised Service Provider?

Posted on Feb 12, 2017 12:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2017 2:09 AM

Hi

It may help to follow the instructions here:

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple accessories - including the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter that is supplied with an iPhone 7 Plus - are covered by Apple's Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, but not against accidental damage or misuse.

If you believe that your Adapter qualifies for a warranty replacement, contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available) or an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for it to be checked and to establish your available options:

Select your region for contact options: Apple - Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 12, 2017 2:09 AM in response to famasutika

Hi

It may help to follow the instructions here:

If your headphones don't work with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Apple accessories - including the Lightning to 3.5 mm Headphone Jack Adapter that is supplied with an iPhone 7 Plus - are covered by Apple's Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship, but not against accidental damage or misuse.

If you believe that your Adapter qualifies for a warranty replacement, contact Apple Support (mail-in service may be available) or an Apple Authorised Service Provider to arrange for it to be checked and to establish your available options:

Select your region for contact options: Apple - Support

iPhone 7 Plus Lightning to 3.5mm Adapter Warranty Coverage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.