Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Beats Studio Wireless 2.0 Volume is too low help!

The sound doesn't seem to be loud enough when plugged into my iphone 6s or using bluetooth.. for example I can listen to a song with max volume without it blasting my ears off. However when I plug it into my Macbook pro the sound is fine and loud, but if i connect it to my macbook with bluetooth I get the same problem as i do with the iphone. I did fix the problem by updating the beats firmware, however when i disconnected them it went back to the same problem not being loud enough. Is there a way to downgrade the firmware and update it again as i think that fixes it. Also I've tried reseting the beats and forgetting the device.

Anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Feb 12, 2017 8:49 AM

3 replies

Feb 13, 2017 12:20 PM in response to kieran246

Hi there, kieran246.
It appears that even after updating and resetting your Beats Studio Wireless headphones, the sound is too low. Great job with the troubleshooting you've already performed. Since these are the steps I would recommend, your next step is the following:
Contact Support -- You can contact support by phone, chat, email and more.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities and have a great day!

Mar 18, 2017 3:39 AM in response to kieran246

Hi, kieran246

what colour is your Beats Studio Wireless? I guess you have non-red-colour headphones => new revision (matte/gloss black, white, gold, metallic sky etc.). In this case, no one can help you, except engineers until they pay attention to us and fix their own cant in the firmware. For now, we have to use headphones for $ 350, sound in which is quieter than in free iPhone in-box EarPods.

Bravo, Beats!

I have same issue:

Re: Beats Studio Wireless volume is low!

Beats Studio Wireless 2.0 Volume is too low help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.