Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot view apple pencil charge

There no widget to view the charge on the iPad or the Apple Pencil. I followed instructions but cannot find a battery widget. It was there when I first bought the pencil. Do I need to rebuild this POS?

Apple Pencil, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Feb 13, 2017 11:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2017 10:49 AM

Hey there, edspyhill01.
After reviewing your post, it appears you're not seeing the Battery widget in the Notification Center of your iPad Pro. I'll be glad to help you with this.
iPad User Guide - Notifications -- To get to the Notification Center on your iPad Pro, swipe left from the Home screen. Then, scroll down to the bottom and tap "Edit". You will find the Battery widget located on the "Add Widgets" screen. Scroll down until you locate it and then tap the plus sign to add it to the Notification Center. Also, from the "Add Widgets" screen, you can remove any widgets you don't find useful by select the minus sign on the left side. You can adjust which widget is displayed first by pressing and holding the three lines to the left of the one you want to relocate and drag it up or down.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities and have a great day!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2017 10:49 AM in response to edspyhill01

Hey there, edspyhill01.
After reviewing your post, it appears you're not seeing the Battery widget in the Notification Center of your iPad Pro. I'll be glad to help you with this.
iPad User Guide - Notifications -- To get to the Notification Center on your iPad Pro, swipe left from the Home screen. Then, scroll down to the bottom and tap "Edit". You will find the Battery widget located on the "Add Widgets" screen. Scroll down until you locate it and then tap the plus sign to add it to the Notification Center. Also, from the "Add Widgets" screen, you can remove any widgets you don't find useful by select the minus sign on the left side. You can adjust which widget is displayed first by pressing and holding the three lines to the left of the one you want to relocate and drag it up or down.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities and have a great day!

Cannot view apple pencil charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.