Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch pairing with SkullCandy earbuds

Hi

I just bought Apple Watch series 2 and now I'm trying to connect it to my SkullCandy smokin' earbuds.

However, it is not working. Apple Watch cannot find that Bluetooth device. This headphone works perfectly fine with my iPhone 6 though.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted on Feb 13, 2017 1:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2017 1:12 AM

Hi

The following steps may help (having resolved the same issue for some other users):

Unpair your earphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with.

Restart your Apple Watch:

Check that you are following both the manufacturer's pairing instructions for your earphones and Apple's instructions:

Try moving your watch and earphones to a different location, further away from any other active Bluetooth devices.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2017 1:12 AM in response to darshilm

Hi

The following steps may help (having resolved the same issue for some other users):

Unpair your earphones from your iPhone or any other device that they may already be paired with.

Restart your Apple Watch:

Check that you are following both the manufacturer's pairing instructions for your earphones and Apple's instructions:

Try moving your watch and earphones to a different location, further away from any other active Bluetooth devices.

Apple Watch pairing with SkullCandy earbuds

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.