Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ICloud not backing up all my photos

Hello!

I was wondering if anyone has incite into what could be going on. I recently decided to do a long awaited backup of my IPhone 6S to ICloud (it has been about a year). It took about 4 hours and when it was done, I noticed it had only backed up a few trips worth of recent photos and now there is this gap of about 1,500 photos that won't seem to recognize by ICould that they havent been backed up.

I have tried logging out and deleting my ICloud account and running the backup again, but still nothing.

How can I get ICloud to recognize that it hasn't backed up all my photos?

iPhone 6s, iOS 10.2.1, null

Posted on Feb 13, 2017 10:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2017 1:26 PM

This is during a backup, not a sync? If you are syncing the iCloud Photo Library, photos aren't included in the backup.

If this is during a sync of the iCloud Photo Library, try Settings/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then resync.

Have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Backups – Choose Method

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 14, 2017 1:26 PM in response to Marzard

This is during a backup, not a sync? If you are syncing the iCloud Photo Library, photos aren't included in the backup.

If this is during a sync of the iCloud Photo Library, try Settings/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then resync.

Have you tried signing out of iCloud and then sign back in?

Backups – Choose Method

ICloud not backing up all my photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.