Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bought more iCloud storage but still getting not enough storage pop up?

I bought more iCloud storage, the 50gb plan and I have a 64gb phone with 13gb left on it but I'm still getting the 'not enough iCloud storage' pop up. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks for the help.

Posted on Feb 16, 2017 5:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 2, 2017 12:55 PM

I know this is an old thread but I'm hoping you can answer my question.

What's the point of the iCloud then if it doesn't supplement the physical storage of my device? That's why I bought extra storage but you're saying I still have to delete stuff?

15 replies

Feb 17, 2017 8:03 AM in response to kristinnnnn

Well, then you would have to determine what all you are trying to store on iCloud and determine if 50GB is enough. The things you might store there would be:

iCloud Photo Library

iCloud Drive files

Contacts

Calendars

Notes

Reminders

Mail

Backups

You can go to the same place mentioned above to check the size of items you are storing on iCloud, and to make sure that your 50GB plan is in place. If you still feel there is a problem, you can contact iCloud Support directly: iCloud - Official Apple Support

Cheers,

GB

bought more iCloud storage but still getting not enough storage pop up?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.