Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I change from KM to miles on find my iPhone 6?

My iPhone 6 is showing Find my IPhone devices in Killometers. How do I change it to miles?

iPhone 6, iOS 10.2.1

Posted on Feb 18, 2017 8:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2017 6:03 PM

Greetings Trailblazer1,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to change the distance measurement from Kilometers to Miles. In the Find My iPhone app, if you tap on your device, in the bottom right corner is the Information button User uploaded file , when you tap it, it allows you to change how it measures distance, in Miles or in Kilometers.

Take care.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2017 6:03 PM in response to Trailblazer1

Greetings Trailblazer1,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It seems like you want to change the distance measurement from Kilometers to Miles. In the Find My iPhone app, if you tap on your device, in the bottom right corner is the Information button User uploaded file , when you tap it, it allows you to change how it measures distance, in Miles or in Kilometers.

Take care.

How do I change from KM to miles on find my iPhone 6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.