Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Photo attachments, gmail, sizing

i am on Ipad and use gmail. Since last updates, when i attach a photo it is too large. Receiver says they cannot see whole photo. why is this and how do i get things back to normal?

iPad, iOS 7.1

Posted on Feb 19, 2017 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2017 4:27 AM

Emailing images. from the Photos app and changing their size within iOS Mail app.

In the Photos Apps, tap the words Select (in the upper right) and then select an image/photo to email, tap the share button (square symbol with an arrow sticking out of the square located in the upper left), from the pop up selections, select mail/email.

The main iOS Mail app window appears and your image should appear in the larger body text composition area.

To change the sizes of an image, in the top cc/bcc panel/column, to the right, there should be a text that states the size of the image/s/photo/s.

Tap on the actual size wording.

When you tap on size, a series of thin blue boxes should appear with different image sizes in them and you can tap on one of these to change the size of the image/s/photo/s you want to email.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 19, 2017 4:27 AM in response to Fairyherb

Emailing images. from the Photos app and changing their size within iOS Mail app.

In the Photos Apps, tap the words Select (in the upper right) and then select an image/photo to email, tap the share button (square symbol with an arrow sticking out of the square located in the upper left), from the pop up selections, select mail/email.

The main iOS Mail app window appears and your image should appear in the larger body text composition area.

To change the sizes of an image, in the top cc/bcc panel/column, to the right, there should be a text that states the size of the image/s/photo/s.

Tap on the actual size wording.

When you tap on size, a series of thin blue boxes should appear with different image sizes in them and you can tap on one of these to change the size of the image/s/photo/s you want to email.

Photo attachments, gmail, sizing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.