Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I find the ID and password I used to set up icloud? I need to to unlock my ipad

I am locked out of being able to access my ipad as I mistakenly posted a request to find it. In order to unlock the ipad I need to provide my the apple ID and password used to set up icloud. I have misplaced these so how to I proceed?

iPad

Posted on Feb 19, 2017 7:17 PM

4 replies

Feb 19, 2017 8:39 PM in response to kathleenfrommoncton

In order to access the iPad you will need to reset your password. It has a feature called Activation lock that will not allow you to access it without it.

You can reset your password by sending a reset link to your email, or answering security questions. If you do not have access to the email or cannot answer your security questions, you will need to contact Apple support and verify your account and another way to reset the password.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

how do I find the ID and password I used to set up icloud? I need to to unlock my ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.