Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is iphone 6 32gb available please tell me

About iPhone

Posted on Feb 20, 2017 12:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 20, 2017 8:49 PM

Yes, there was a 32gB model. See below for details.

iPhone 6 - Technical Specifications

6 replies

Feb 20, 2017 1:13 PM in response to Wesley.akhil

Are you sure it's a iPhone 6 32GB? Where did you buy the iPhone from?

You can check by:

Settings > General > About > Capacity, also check Model

I don't believe Apple ever sold a 32GB iPhone 6.

Starting with the iPhone 7 is when Apple sold 32GB base model. And a 32GB iPhone 6S was announced.

The iPhone 5S was the last iPhone to have a 32GB model besides the 6S and 7 now.

Feb 20, 2017 1:48 PM in response to Wesley.akhil

Since I guess Apple did sell a 32GB model I don't think you will find one as it will be rare if you want to buy one. I've never heard of (or seen) a iPhone 6 32GB model either.

If you are looking for a 32GB model it would be better to buy an iPhone 6S as Apple doesn't sell the iPhone 6 anymore.

I would always suggest buying from Apple's website, a Apple Store, or an Apple Authorized Reseller or someone trustworthy such as a family member.

As a person on the internet may scam you.

Is iphone 6 32gb available please tell me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.