Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I escalate issues in Apple Support

How can I escalate as issue in Apple Support. I have had a ticket open for weeks now on my iPhone 7+. Its been with "engineering" for 2-3 weeks with no feedback.

Is there someone, someway I can get the ticket to a higher level of urgency?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 10.2.1, Support

Posted on Feb 21, 2017 9:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 21, 2017 9:52 AM

Who did you call as your post implies it was not Apple? The only way to escalate an issue with Apple Support is to actually call Apple Support.

Call Apple and ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. Be polite, but insistent. No company hires shift and department managers for "health and wellbeing". They are there to handle issue escalation.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 21, 2017 9:52 AM in response to Paul-Sauce

Who did you call as your post implies it was not Apple? The only way to escalate an issue with Apple Support is to actually call Apple Support.

Call Apple and ask to speak to a manager or supervisor. Be polite, but insistent. No company hires shift and department managers for "health and wellbeing". They are there to handle issue escalation.

Feb 21, 2017 9:48 AM in response to Michael Black

I was looking for some tips on how others had escalated issues.

The call handler I spoke to told me she could not do anything. She says her manager is only there for health and wellbeing.

I was thinking about trying Apple UK and see if they have customer Service staff but I don't think they know what customer service means.

I can't book appointments for the Apple genius in the local area because they get booked up a week in advance.

Can I escalate issues in Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.