Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got the iPhone 7 and the headphones got a shortage to you replace headphones for free.

Headphones

Posted on Feb 21, 2017 2:49 PM

12 replies

Sep 1, 2017 6:59 AM in response to Ivarich

Have replaced second set of headphones withing 6-7 months. First one just stopped working. Second set started doing strange stuff like starting music while on a call..skipping songs, sound going in and out, bringing up siri. My old apple headphones or other headphones work fine with a connector so its not a phone problem.

The 7 headphones are defective. Apple should be giving this item for free to any 7 owner on request.

Sep 1, 2017 4:44 PM in response to SolKub

OK. So i went to apple store and told them what i posted here previously. Guy looked up my device and said it was covered by warranty. By the way, he told me it was an ongoing issue with regular, wired headphones and they were perfectly willing to replace it. Here's the catch. I have to make an appointment to have the "genius" test my headphones or wait for 2-3 hour's if i just walk in before they can do do so. I mean.. who is going to waste that kind if time for headphones?! I'll be honest and say it as much as i hate it, because I have been loyal to Apple for many years; Guys you are becoming pathetic. Not only I'm not going to to by your product next time.I'm selling your stock because your company is going down the drains.

Sep 1, 2017 4:48 PM in response to SolKub

They are going down the drain because you went in without a Genius Bar appointment to get warranty work? It has been that way since Apple Stores opened, this is not a change. What makes you so special that you should get to bypass other people who did make appointments?

Just so you know, I could give a rat's *** if you ever by any Apple product or you sell your share of stock.

Sep 1, 2017 5:56 PM in response to SolKub

You folks can get fired up all you want, but the bottom line is that Apple has becoming patty pathetic "get what you can from a customer" company. not going to last too long . Next release in couple of days is going to be a flop and you are headed to oblivion thereafter. Magic is gone..and you are done Apple.

Sep 2, 2017 7:21 AM in response to SolKub

SolKub wrote:

You folks can get fired up all you want, but the bottom line is that Apple has becoming patty pathetic "get what you can from a customer" company. not going to last too long . Next release in couple of days is going to be a flop and you are headed to oblivion thereafter. Magic is gone..and you are done Apple.

You do understand that Apple isn't reading here, don't you?

I just got the iPhone 7 and the headphones got a shortage to you replace headphones for free.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.