Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Imovie error: com.apple.Compressor.CompressorKit.ErrorDomain error -1

Hello there,

Badly need help, I can not share any (re-create movie over and over again) from IMOVIE,

The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.apple.Compressor.CompressorKit.ErrorDomain error -1.)

Thanks a lot.

Cheers

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS Sierra (10.12.2)

Posted on Feb 22, 2017 2:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 23, 2017 11:35 AM

Hi 360web,

I understand that you are receiving an error when trying to export videos from iMovie. I'm happy to provide some troubleshooting to help with this issue.

Based on the error you've described, this issue may be caused by some issues with the cache. To resolve that, I would recommend booting into safe mode, and restarting back into normal mode after:

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know how this works for you and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 23, 2017 11:35 AM in response to 360web

Hi 360web,

I understand that you are receiving an error when trying to export videos from iMovie. I'm happy to provide some troubleshooting to help with this issue.

Based on the error you've described, this issue may be caused by some issues with the cache. To resolve that, I would recommend booting into safe mode, and restarting back into normal mode after:

Use safe mode to isolate issues with your Mac - Apple Support

Let us know how this works for you and thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Imovie error: com.apple.Compressor.CompressorKit.ErrorDomain error -1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.