Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to delete email account "emergency alerts" on iphone

Email account emergency account how to delete on iPhone

Posted on Feb 22, 2017 4:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 22, 2017 5:22 PM

Hi Bchannell62,

I understand that you see an email account on your iPhone that you're unable to remove. I'm happy to provide some help with this.

Often times when an email account like this shows up that you're unable to remove, it is related to a profile. You can use the information provided here to check for profiles:

Businesses and schools often use profiles, which can turn on Restrictions. To find out if your device has a profile, go to Settings > General > Profiles. Contact your administrator or the person who set up the profile for more information.

Use parental controls on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 22, 2017 5:22 PM in response to Bchannell62

Hi Bchannell62,

I understand that you see an email account on your iPhone that you're unable to remove. I'm happy to provide some help with this.

Often times when an email account like this shows up that you're unable to remove, it is related to a profile. You can use the information provided here to check for profiles:

Businesses and schools often use profiles, which can turn on Restrictions. To find out if your device has a profile, go to Settings > General > Profiles. Contact your administrator or the person who set up the profile for more information.

Feb 22, 2017 5:22 PM in response to Bchannell62

Hi Bchannell62,

how to delete email account "emergency alerts" on iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.