Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to batch edit images in photos.

My wife took several photos of our son's school concert. The photos are all very dark. Is there a way to batch edit a group of photos to improve the quality of the photos, or does Apple Photos only allow one image to be edited at a time? I really don't want to adjust each photo one. at. a. time.😠

Thanks,

Paul

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Feb 22, 2017 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 6:35 AM

It’s time for Apple to step up their game in this area. Batch editing is very important, especially in this day and age of digicam phones where so many pics are taken or can be downloaded to a device as a batch. I have this problem with Moultrie game cameras where I get many photos loaded to my iPhone while in the field and they all import cropped so I have to set the aspect ratio to 16:9 for each individual photo in order to see all of the data. This is truly unacceptable after this many years of this iOS app and as ubiquitous as it is.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2017 6:35 AM in response to léonie

It’s time for Apple to step up their game in this area. Batch editing is very important, especially in this day and age of digicam phones where so many pics are taken or can be downloaded to a device as a batch. I have this problem with Moultrie game cameras where I get many photos loaded to my iPhone while in the field and they all import cropped so I have to set the aspect ratio to 16:9 for each individual photo in order to see all of the data. This is truly unacceptable after this many years of this iOS app and as ubiquitous as it is.

Feb 22, 2017 9:02 AM in response to petrivilino

There is no batch edit, but you can copy and paste adjustments from one photo to another.

• While in Edit mode adjust one photo perfectly, and with the Adjustment pane open use ⇧⌘C to copy the adjustments.
  • Use the arrow keys to step to the next photo while still in Edit mode and use ⇧⌘V to paste the adjustment.

Or use "Image > Copy Adjustments" and "Image > Paste Adjustments".

How to batch edit images in photos.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.