Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

health app stopped syncing with myfitness pal

The health app isn't reading data from my fitness pal and vice versa. My workouts aren't showing up in MyFitnessPal pal from apple health. I've already deleted my fitness pal twice, restarted my phone and synced everything back up. I have the switches in Apple Health allowing permission to read data from my fitness pal and vice versa, but it's not working. This is frustrating because it worked just this past weekend. Is there a fix coming? I've attached the screenshot showing I allowed permission.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Feb 22, 2017 9:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 6, 2017 4:17 PM

I was searching for a way to make this work, after exploring in mfp I some how unlocked it. In mfp app: more tab> settings> sharing&privacy> health kit. Should open health kit select source workout suddenly appeared. Wondering it was a glitch in the update that buried this windowUser uploaded file

13 replies

Feb 23, 2017 1:07 AM in response to Phantom6Productions

Hi

If you have not yet done so, it may help to update the MyFitnessPal, iOS and watchOS to the latest software versions.

Otherwise, for assistance with using MyFitnessPal, I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources.

If your question has not already been answered there, you can post your own question for the developer's support team.

Information there includes, for example:

Jan 9, 2018 4:34 PM in response to hotdogpress.com

This method didn‘t help me. I tried this several times. Restore my phone without backup, with backup, check all markets are on in health/data. in mfp, i see only the steps from my iphone. no calories, proteins,....

I had a lot of data in my health account like protein, carbs, fat, etc... but the data are not read from mfp or shown in myfitnesspal app.

Very frustrated!

I wrote mfp an email and i‘m waiting on response.

Romy

health app stopped syncing with myfitness pal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.