You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I find deleted phone numbers

I own an IPhone 6. A few days ago I changed my provided from T-Mobile to Consumer Cellular. The next day I noticed that I lost about half of my telephone numbers. Is there a way to recover these numbers from ICloud?

iPhone 6

Posted on Feb 25, 2017 1:13 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2017 11:07 PM

You can merge contacts on iPhone with those in iCloud or restore contacts following the path: iCloud.com > Settings > Advanced > Restore Contacts.

If you still cannot get back your lost contacts, try to use a tool to recover deleted contacts on iPhone.

2 replies

Feb 25, 2017 1:18 PM in response to matilda Melear

Hi Matilda,

Sorry to hear you lost some contacts - that's no fun!

You may be able to retrieve these contacts by going to iCloud.com > Settings > Advanced > Restore Contacts.

If you switched SIM cards, it's possible some of your contacts were stored on the SIM card and never imported to the iPhone. If that's the case, you might want to check with your old provider and see if they have an archive.

If all else fails, you might want to try restoring your iPhone from a previous backup.

Goodluck!

How can I find deleted phone numbers

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.