Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know that my messages delivered ? How I turn on I use iPhone 7

How do I know that my messages delivered? How I turn on the motivation status message delivered?

Posted on Feb 27, 2017 7:27 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2017 7:31 PM

If you're sending an iMessage (they're blue and they only go to other iOS/MacOS users), you will see a delivered indicator under the message once it has been delivered. If the person you're sending the message to has the Read Receipt feature enabled, "Delivered" will change to "Read" once it's been read.

If you're sending SMS messages (green), you will only receive an indicator if delivery fails. SMS messaging is about the most reliable form of cellular communication. They very rarely fail. You will not receive a read indicator for SMS messages.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2017 7:31 PM in response to Angielina7777

If you're sending an iMessage (they're blue and they only go to other iOS/MacOS users), you will see a delivered indicator under the message once it has been delivered. If the person you're sending the message to has the Read Receipt feature enabled, "Delivered" will change to "Read" once it's been read.

If you're sending SMS messages (green), you will only receive an indicator if delivery fails. SMS messaging is about the most reliable form of cellular communication. They very rarely fail. You will not receive a read indicator for SMS messages.

How do I know that my messages delivered ? How I turn on I use iPhone 7

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.