Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPasscode

Does anyone have iPasscode?

I forgot my password and can't access it.

Any suggestions, please?

iMac, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 28, 2017 3:24 PM

13 replies

Oct 17, 2017 7:56 AM in response to mezzokt

Im in the same boat, as are many, many others! Apple says contact the developer but no access or contact information is provided. Does anyone know how to get this information? If enough users flood the developer maybe they will update the app to IOS 11 and we can at least obtain our passwords and move them to a more reliable service. -Infuriated as well...

Oct 18, 2017 6:40 PM in response to Papapzic58

Apple should require app creators to provide their contact information from the moment an app is made available to consumers (even if an app is discontinued)! If someone creates an app (especially one that serves a major purpose), that person should be beholden to any customers who use(d) the app - it's simply good business.

In other news, I gave up trying to get into iPasscode. I switched to LastPass, which came recommended by many friends. But, I'm incredibly frustrated by this whole situation.

Oct 20, 2017 4:49 AM in response to slponce7

Developer:

Feist Apps LLC

Newark - Custom Computer Programming Services

Feist Apps LLC is a small, fairly new computer software & application development company in Newark, Delaware. It opened in 2012 and now has $20,000 USD in yearly revenue and 1 employee. Our data indicates this company is located in a home.

Office Address: 111 Syracuse Dr - Newark, Delaware 19713-8101

General Phone Number (302) 397-4138

(in: http://listings.findthecompany.com/l/33285132/Feist-Apps-LLC)

Oct 23, 2017 2:34 PM in response to Papapzic58

One suggestion as an alternative would be to use the Notes application on your device to save your passwords. You can password protect the note, and sync the Notes application to iCloud and across all other Apple devices. This does 2 things: keeps your passwords protected through Apples ecosystem, and removes the need for 3rd-Party support and unfortunate issues like this with applications and their developers.

iPasscode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.