Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Education Discount

Hi!

I am a student from the Philippines and I am planning to buy a Macbook Pro, Magic Mouse 2 and iPhone 7.

Does this entitle me to the education discount? If yes, what do I need to show to the Apple store to avail the discount? By the way, I am visiting California on May 2017.

Thank you.

Posted on Feb 28, 2017 7:22 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2017 8:15 PM in response to PHstudent

PHstudent wrote:

Hi!

I am a student from the Philippines and I am planning to buy a Macbook Pro, Magic Mouse 2 and iPhone 7.

Does this entitle me to the education discount? If yes, what do I need to show to the Apple store to avail the discount? By the way, I am visiting California on May 2017.

Thank you.

http://www.apple.com/us-hed/shop

"Shop at the Apple Store for Education and save on a new Mac and a new iPad. Education pricing is available to college students, students accepted to college, parents buying for college students, faculty, homeschool teachers, and staff at all grade levels. (*Student discount requires college enrollment verification by UNiDAYS. )"

Apple Education Discount

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.