Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Exporting pictures in iMessage to Photos

Hello.

I know how to export one picture at the time from iMessages to Photos. What I find more challenging (to be true, I don't know how to do it) is how to export a group of pictures from iMessages to Photos in one operation.

Is there a way to do this?

Posted on Mar 1, 2017 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2017 7:16 AM

Launch Messages. Find the contact that has photos included in texts that you want to save. Tap the "I" (the info icon) at the top right of the screen next to the contact name. A window at the bottom of the screen will appear with all photos associated with that contact. Tap and hold down on one photo and select More. After you select More, you can tap on every other photo in that window in order to select them. Tap Save Images at the bottom of the screen. The images will be saved to the camera roll.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2017 7:16 AM in response to Nils1406

Launch Messages. Find the contact that has photos included in texts that you want to save. Tap the "I" (the info icon) at the top right of the screen next to the contact name. A window at the bottom of the screen will appear with all photos associated with that contact. Tap and hold down on one photo and select More. After you select More, you can tap on every other photo in that window in order to select them. Tap Save Images at the bottom of the screen. The images will be saved to the camera roll.

Exporting pictures in iMessage to Photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.