Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to delete Game Pigeon app on iPhone

Would you please tel me How to delete a installed app on my IPHONE, it is the Gamepideon app

thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 1, 2017 11:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 12, 2017 3:57 PM

I’m having the same issue except my iPhone was previously linked to my old Apple ID and that’s how I downloaded game pigeon but since I restored it and use my new iCloud it won’t let me download gamepigeon unless I have the password to my old iTunes account which I don’t have. and there is no way to delete the app so I can re download it off of my new iTunes account

29 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 12, 2017 3:57 PM in response to pacoimacaliente

I’m having the same issue except my iPhone was previously linked to my old Apple ID and that’s how I downloaded game pigeon but since I restored it and use my new iCloud it won’t let me download gamepigeon unless I have the password to my old iTunes account which I don’t have. and there is no way to delete the app so I can re download it off of my new iTunes account

Mar 9, 2017 4:18 AM in response to pacoimacaliente

Open up a text conversation, right next to where you would type there is a ovel with an image that sorta looks like an A. It's how you insert images into a text. Click that, when that opens, in the lower left bottom there are 4 ovals, click that. Game pigeon should be listed in your stickers. Just hold it down until it wiggles and it should allow you to delete it.

Oct 7, 2017 7:48 AM in response to Sandy471

If you have updated to iOS 11 those will no longer appear. You will have to swipe through your apps in iMessage until you see dots/periods. That’s where you can hide and active the apps you would like to use. The only way you can delete an iMessage app is to activate it first by selecting edit at the top right and turn the app on. Then select done. Once you do this all your active apps will appear. Simply swipe left and delete the unwanted apps.

Oct 6, 2017 1:42 PM in response to dancer3205

What they do not mention above for ios 11, is what you have to do to see the app so it can be deleted. Open a message, select the app button, scroll thru the apps all the way to the right you will see .... tap the dots. It will open up favorites and more apps. At the top right select edit. Turn the app on. If it's off you will still receive update notifications, but can't delete it until the app is actually turned on in this screen. Once you turn it on, select done, go back to the ... again. It should appear under more apps or favorites, swipe left and delete.

Nov 20, 2017 7:09 AM in response to pacoimacaliente

I am having the same problem. I just upgraded to an iPhone 8 Plus 3 days ago. Game Pigeon no longer shows up in my iMessage App Drawer, but it shows up as installed in the App Store. I am at my whits end. I never had problems with Game Pigeon with my old iPhone 6s Plus. I cannot even uninstall it because I cannot see where to view installed apps in the latest version of iTunes. Anyone have an answer for this? I cannot be the only one with this problem. User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

May 12, 2017 3:20 PM in response to pacoimacaliente

Hi I'm here to help just in case ya are still having a problem deleting the app called game pigeon. Go to any message that contains this app (anyone ya have played game with), next click on game as if ya are going to play. A drop down window will open, this will show the apps in messenger. Hold down on game pigeon until all apps are bouncing, now just click x to delete, remove, make gone. Hope everyone will see this and rid themselves of this annoying self updating app once and for all! Good luck.....

Nov 19, 2017 2:08 PM in response to dancer3205

To delete game pigeon on iOS 11, go to Messages, click on the little app store icon next to the text box, you should see the little ovals with the apps on the bottom. Scroll all the way to the left and there should be one that says more with an ellipses (...) in it. Tap that and then you can swipe left on game pigeon and it'll give you the option to delete it.

How to delete Game Pigeon app on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.