Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect a existing Hulu account to bill through iTunes?

I have used Hulu since 2012 and I love it. I use it on my Apple TV for a base of content. I recently had my credit card stolen and was researching on how to make your billing accounts more secure. I came across a article that said you can pay your subscriptions through iTunes to not put you credit card out there and I can't figure it out how. Is there a way to change a existing account on hulu to bill iTunes. and if not how do I start a new account through iTunes?

AppleTV 2, tvOS 10.1.1

Posted on Mar 2, 2017 3:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 12, 2017 7:51 PM

In order to change your account billing to iTunes, first log in to hulu.com on a browser. When that's done you then have to cancel your Hulu account. This will not erase your watchlist or Add-ons, and you will be able to watch until the next billing date. On the next billing date, after it cancels, login to the account on your AppleTV/iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch and restart your subscription. Now you get to use discounted iTunes gift-cards to pay for your Hulu account.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 12, 2017 7:51 PM in response to 9to5Apple

In order to change your account billing to iTunes, first log in to hulu.com on a browser. When that's done you then have to cancel your Hulu account. This will not erase your watchlist or Add-ons, and you will be able to watch until the next billing date. On the next billing date, after it cancels, login to the account on your AppleTV/iPhone/iPad/Apple Watch and restart your subscription. Now you get to use discounted iTunes gift-cards to pay for your Hulu account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.