Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i unlock iphone4 without passcode and without any ID

How can I unlock iphone 4 without any ID and without any passcode.

Posted on Mar 4, 2017 7:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2017 7:20 AM

That depends on the type of passcode lock. If you mean the screen unlock passcode, you will have to restore iOS:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you mean the phone is locked with an Apple ID and passcode, the only way to unlock it is with that ID and passcode. If it is your Apple ID you can recover it:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is not your Apple ID that is locking it you will need the help of the person whose ID it is:

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 4, 2017 7:20 AM in response to KVSP

That depends on the type of passcode lock. If you mean the screen unlock passcode, you will have to restore iOS:

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support

If you mean the phone is locked with an Apple ID and passcode, the only way to unlock it is with that ID and passcode. If it is your Apple ID you can recover it:

If you forgot your Apple ID - Apple Support

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If it is not your Apple ID that is locking it you will need the help of the person whose ID it is:

Find My iPhone Activation Lock: Removing a device from a previous owner’s account

Mar 4, 2017 7:20 AM in response to KVSP

What do you mean? Do you have an iPhone 4 in your hand that is showing that it is disabled because the Lock screen passcode has been tried too many times? Do you see a USB code pointing to a iTunes logo? Do you see a message that indicates that the Activation ID must be put in before proceeding?

We need a visual here....

And you don't have any ID or passcode because why?

GB

how can i unlock iphone4 without passcode and without any ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.