Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can not delete ringtone made by GarageBand

I can not delete ringtone made by GarageBand on my iPhone 7. I deleted it in iTunes (Programs>GarageBand) and it did not help. Ringtone is still present in iPhone...

iPhone 7

Posted on Mar 10, 2017 12:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 10, 2017 12:39 PM

Hello zbyszeklama,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you're unable to delete a ringtone created on GarageBand from your iPhone. You've done a great job so far. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, try syncing your iPhone with iTunes again since you've removed the ringtone from iTunes. If the issue persists, try restarting the iPhone to see if the ringtone remains.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a wonderful day!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 10, 2017 12:39 PM in response to zbyszeklama

Hello zbyszeklama,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It's my understanding you're unable to delete a ringtone created on GarageBand from your iPhone. You've done a great job so far. I'm happy to help.

If you haven't already, try syncing your iPhone with iTunes again since you've removed the ringtone from iTunes. If the issue persists, try restarting the iPhone to see if the ringtone remains.
Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Have a wonderful day!

Can not delete ringtone made by GarageBand

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.